When you are going to the cinema to watch a 3D movie, you have to wear those 3D glasses right? Everybody wears the same black glasses, and that’s kinda boring… So why not spice them up a little? Because who doesn’t want to look sparculous in the cinema?
What you’ll need:
- Glasses, I used 3D glasses but you can use any glasses you have
- Mod Podge
- A bowl
- A brush
How to do it
- Take your glasses and sand the frame with sandpaper, but only sand the part you want to be glittered
- Mix some Mod Podge with glitter in the bowl with a brush. Put a lot of glitter in the mixture, but not so much that it crumbles.
- Apply the mixture with a brush to the frame. Make sure not to touch the glass. If you do, just take a cotton swab and put it in water and remove it.
- Apply another layer of Mod Podge with the brush.
- Wait for it to dry and go to the cinema!