It’s a fact, I love brownies. If anyone would offer me a brownie, i’d accept it. Even if it was a total stranger. Well maybe not a total stranger, but if it’s someone I know I’d eat it.
This recipe comes from Baking made easy by Lorraine Pascale.
- 165 g butter
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 165 g light brown sugar.
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
What you have to do
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Melt the butter in a pan on the heat or in the microwave. When the butter has melted, remove it from the heat/microwave. Add the chocolate, and leave it until it’s melted. If it doesn’t melt, put it in the microwave for a little bit longer.
- Whisk the eggs, egg yolks and vanilla together in a big bowl, until they begin to get light and fluffy. Add the sugar in two additions and whisk between each. Keep mixing until it becomes stiffer. Then pour the butter/chocolate mixture in it and whisk.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder and the salt and stir until combined. Take a baking tray and grease it with butter, and line with baking paper. Pour the mixture in the baking tray and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes. The middle should be very so slightly gooey.
- Leave the brownies to cool, and enjoy!