What you’ll need to make a bow
- A square piece of fabric
- A rectangle piece of fabric
- A sewing machine, needle and thread or glue
- A bobbypin
So this is what you’ll do
- Cut out a square piece of fabric.
- Turn it over and fold the two ends together, make them overlap each other.
- Sew along the edges.
- Flip it inside out so you have a small rectangle.
- Cut out a strip of fabric and fold the edges inwardsso it won’t look frayed.
- Wrap it around the big rectangle.
- Sew along the end of the strip of fabric.
- Add a bobbypin and you are done!