I have made these cookies like a million times and as long as I didn’t put them in the oven for too long, they turned out perfectly every time. There is chocolate and ginger in them, which is an amazing combination!
Recipe from Ik ❤ zoet
- 225 g butter
- 140 g granulated sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 280 g flour
- 50 g ginger in little pieces
- 1 tbsp sirup from the ginger jar
- 60 g dark chocolate
- Put the butter, sugar, egg yolk, ginger syrup and flour in a bowl and start to knead until it forms a dough.
- Cut the dark chocolate into little pieces. Add the chocolate and the ginger to the dough and make sure it is spread evenly.
- Roll the dough into a roll with a diameter of about eight centimeter. Put it in the fridge for 30-60 minutes. When you take out the dough, it should be stiff
- Preheat the oven to 190°c.
- Take the stiff dough and cut it into slices from half a centimeter thick.
- Put them into the oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Get them out of the oven and enjoy eating them!