These cookies are very easy to make, taste very nice and look amazing!
Recipe from Ik ♥ zoet
Ingredients for the cookies
- 225 g soft butter
- 140 g sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 280 g flour
- 1 egg white
Ingredients for the filling
- 60 g soft butter
- 100 g icing sugar
- 5 tbsp strawberry or raspberries jam
- Put the sugar and butter a bowl and mix them with a wooden spoon. Add the egg yolk and the vanilla and mix. Add the flour and mix again. Put the dough in the fridge for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 190 °c.
- Take out the dough from the fridge and roll it out. Cut out 30 cookies and lay half of them on a baking tray. For the other half, cut a hole in the middle of them. I used a corer, such a thing you use to cut away the core of an apple, to cut out the holes.
- Bake the cookies for about 12-15 minutes until they become light brown. Let them cool down.
- Put the soft butter and the icing sugar in a bowl and mix them together. Add the mixture to the back of one of the whole cookies. Put a cookie with a hole in it on top of it. Repeat until you have done all the cookies. Take the jam and fill in the holes with it.